FAQ Free Download
This ITAR frequently asked questions guide contains answers to over 70 questions most often asked by exporters who are regulated by the Department of State and the US Government. It’s got useful advice, recommendations, technical answers, and more.
Get a Free Copy of the Department of State Frequently Asked Questions Now
Fill out the form below with your name and an email address to get your copy of the FAQ now.
Get “The Department of State Frequently Asked Questions” via Email
Among the frequently asked questions, you’ll find:
- “Why do I need to get the U.S. Government’s approval to export and import defense articles and defense services?”
- “How do I obtain approval before I export or import defense articles and defense services?”
- “How do I know whether an article or service is controlled by the ITAR?”
- “If I’m not sure what list my item is on, USML or CCL, how can I find out?”
- “Who can apply for export or temporary import licenses?”